منتديات عرين ستي
مرحباً بكــ في منتديات عرين ستي اضغط اذا اردت التسجيل

منتديات عرين ستي
مرحباً بكــ في منتديات عرين ستي اضغط اذا اردت التسجيل

منتديات عرين ستي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات عرين ستي ترحب بالضيوف الكرام

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول1
تنويه : لقد تم شراء المنتدى من صاحبه عرين الشوق وبذلك يتغير المنتدى إلى عرين ستي.!!

In the Name of ALLAH the Most gracious the Most Merciful

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محبوبه ابو مرزوق
مشرفه المنتدى العام
مشرفه المنتدى العام
محبوبه ابو مرزوق

الدلو عدد المساهمات : 148
*النقاط* : 213
الشُهرة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/05/2010

In the Name of ALLAH the Most gracious the Most Merciful Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: In the Name of ALLAH the Most gracious the Most Merciful   In the Name of ALLAH the Most gracious the Most Merciful I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 05, 2010 2:43 am

Hi there

Because of the forum regulations , I rewrote the article in English ,no problem , it's the same thing to me.

Anyway ,

As I took the TOEFL before , I have some books , programs and advices for those who want to take TOEFL

TOEFL is the abbreviation of Test Of English as a Foreign Language .

Many educational institutions (in USA, UK , Canada , Australia , India …etc) demand TOEFL scores to evaluate the English proficiency of the applicant.

First of all you should determine the place and the date you want to take TOEFL at. You could take such information from the TOEFL bulletin available in the official web site of TOEFL

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط] .

To take toefl you should know the type of test you are going to take

There are three types of toefl

1- paper Based Test (pBT) : in which paper and pencil used.

2- Computer Based Test (cBT).

3- Internet Based Test (iBT).

Not necessary that you find all types in the same test center.

The test is composed of five sections

1- Writing Assay : in which you will be given a topic to write , and it could be about anything.

2- Listening Comprehensions : you will hear recorded conversations and lectures like those you may hear in college. of course the whole test will be in American accent .

3- Structure : it means grammar.

4- Reading comprehensions : you should read different articles and answer the questions related to.

5- Spoken English : you will be asked questions , and you should answer them verbally.

You should prepare to the test according to the type of the test you are going to take. But in general you have to enhance your English .

Attached to the article text files contain links to very useful books and a program related to TOEFL.

Notes :-

1- All questions are MCQ (multiple choice questions)

2- Score report expires after two years from the test date.

3- Personally I recommend watching foreign series , movies and news to enhance your listening comprehensions and the same time you will enhance the grammar abilities.

4- to enhance your reading and writing abilities it is advised to read different articles in different topics such as newspapers books and magazines.

As I said before there are two text files contain books links and a link to a program contain 3000 TOEFL questions with 1.4 MB (so small) , the password for unRAR the file is (musaed).

I hope this article help you through the test
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
d~f~r~e~n~s
آلمــــدير آلعــــآم  
آلمــــدير آلعــــآم  

الجدي عدد المساهمات : 311
*النقاط* : 358
الشُهرة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/03/2010
الموقع : www.osher.com

In the Name of ALLAH the Most gracious the Most Merciful Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: In the Name of ALLAH the Most gracious the Most Merciful   In the Name of ALLAH the Most gracious the Most Merciful I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 08, 2010 1:53 am

thank you ?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://s-3ren.yoo7.com

In the Name of ALLAH the Most gracious the Most Merciful
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات عرين ستي :: English-
انتقل الى: